About the Customer:
About the Project:
Start date: asap
Workload: full time
Location: 100% Remote
– Consulting (analysis and evaluation of business requirements according to benefits and risks), development and design of services and products in the cloud environment (realization of user stories) based on business cases, customer requirements, architecture, IT security, and legal and regulatory requirements.
– and legal as well as regulatory requirements and coordination
– (Further) development of automated processes for the enablement of application teams
– Design of efficient and scalable operational concepts and processes together with the team
– Performing technical reviews and maintaining system technical documentation
– Assuming responsibility for secure, high-performance, highly stable and trouble-free system operation
– Completed (information) technical or business studies or comparable knowledge
– Proven experience with cloud architectures, technologies and IT security principles and methodologies such as IaC, CI/CD and DevSecOps
– Several years of practical experience in the operational operation and further development of solutions in the area of runtime/container orchestration (especially Kubernetes, Istio, Calico)
– Solid experience with public cloud provider services (especially AWS) and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
– Strong multi-year experience with workflow automations (e.g. Jenkins or Concourse).
– Confident with Python, Docker, Ngnix, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace, git, DNS, and network systems.
– Proficient with Linux server operating systems and shell scripting (Bash or other POSIX shell).
– Several years of experience with Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
– Strongly developed analysis and problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with incidents
– Very Good English skills