About the Customer:
Client in the insurance industry.
About the Project:
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 7 MM++
Our platform is a diverse product consisting of multiple technologies. This characteristic is reflected in our cross-functional team, which is made up of individuals who have a deep understanding of their technical specialty while being able to work outside of their comfort zone.
Be able to work outside your comfort zone. We encourage you to bring your individual strengths and personality to the team and give you the space to develop new skills and experiences.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about cloud software development and maintenance using modern tools and approaches. Your responsibilities will include:
-Configuring and supporting Data Engineering and Data Science applications and services deployed in both private and public clouds.
-Supporting and interacting with Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
-Improve performance, reliability, and automation levels.
-Resolve incidents and change requests.
-Writing technical documentation and applying best practices.
-Provide new services to the Global Data Platform (GDP).
A successful candidate should have the following skills:
– Extensive hands-on experience with Linux, shell scripting, and Git.
– Working experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers.
– Good working knowledge of Terraform
– Working knowledge of Azure Data Factory
– Development of CI/CD pipelines for GitHub and/or Azure DevOps.
– General understanding of networks and IT security principles
– Understanding of Azure Synapse and its sub-components (e.g. SQL Pools, Spark Pools, Synapse Pipelines, etc.).
– Knowledge of enterprise data space (e.g. DG, DQ, RDM, MDM, etc.).
– Bachelor’s degree (BSc), Master’s degree (MSc), or equivalent experience in a technical field (e.g., computer science, engineering)
– DevOps mentality (you build it, you own it).
– Ability to work in a team and openness to work in an agile and flexible environment
– Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must, German is a plus