About the Customer:
Retail e-commerce platform.
About the Project:
They own no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications. This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, finally linking to logistics’ systems for delivery to the consumer.
- Develop Kubernetes controllers, cluster APIs, integration with customer systems
- Onboarding development workloads for Harness
- Building out AWS pipelines using a combination of Cloud Formation + Terraform.
- Create automation for infrastructure provisioning
- Operational support, triage and solve issues with internal systems, prioritizing based on customer impact
- Lots of collaboration with customer applications developers teams
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Go and/or PHP
- Good knowledge of BD(PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana will be plus.
- Training budget;
- KKM – monthly ticket (80% covered by us);
- MyBenefit (Benefit System);
- Life Insurance (Generali);
- Private healthcare (LuxMed);
- Attractive Referral Program