About the Customer:
About the Project:
The project is a well-known streaming platform in the USA that connects the entire TV ecosystem. It connects consumers to the content they love, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers.
We are looking for a person who would be an independent thinker who works well alone or in group settings with minimal direct supervision.
- Work alongside a highly skilled engineering team to design, develop, and maintain large-scale, highly performant, real-time applications.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver top-quality software in a timely fashion
- 4+ years of experience building large scale and low latency distributed systems
- Excellent command of Java
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, multi-threading, and real-time programming
- English – Upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with distributed caching, SQL/NO SQL, and other databases
- Experience with Big Data and cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in the advertising domain