We are looking for a QA Engineer (C#) to contribute to the intelligence platform that was built for investors and investment companies.
About the Customer:
Platform for investors.
About the Project:
The platform streamlines the M&A workflow, enabling solutions for uncovering Private Companies, TAM Analysis, Theme Development, Conference Intelligence, and Post-Deal Marketing. Quickly identify targets within your investment criteria by leveraging thousands of industry conferences, buyers’ guides, and award publications, or efficiently filter through our entire company database on keyword, geography, and firmographic details such as size & ownership. Combining our pre-existing content with the ability to submit new sources/lists for the research team of 500+ people to process, it has become a core piece to any deal origination process.
- Automating and maintaining integration and UI test suites
- Maintenance of existing CI/CD flows
- Active participation in meetings, planning, etc
- Code review
- Excellent analytical skills
- 3+ years experience as a QA Automation Engineer with C#
- Experience in API, UI automation testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with NUnit
- Experience with Performance testing
- Experience in working with git, Bitbucket, Teamcity