About the Customer:
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer (Angular) to contribute to a healthcare platform. The main idea of the project is to provide healthcare professionals with an easy mobile app creation tool for conducting surveys, form filling up, text messaging, interactive voice apps to monitor the mental and physical health of their patients. It is also used by research fellows in one of the universities for conducting surveys. The team works on new functionality implementation both from a front-end and back-end perspective.
About the Project:
Customer in the healthcare sector.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Angular JS is a must
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 and SCSS
- Experience with JS build and deploy tools
- Experience with Cypress is a plus
- Experience with creating app architecture, selecting a technology stack for the project is a plus
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- English skills Upper-Intermediate or better
- Ability to communicate with clients and follow priorities
- Strong software design skills